Senior Innovation Strategist - London - Creative Agency
Strategic and creative innovator, from an Account Planning background needed at a leading independent creative agency in London. Innovation, science and product strategy are at the heart of the agency vision for this role; aside from their existing prowess across Brand, Digital, Activation and Customer communications.
This is crucial hire for the agency, reporting directly to the Head of Planning, and will be responsible for leading the strategic development of the Innovation unit for some of the most recognisable brands across FMCG, FS, Telco and Retail.
The Innovation Strategist:
* The successful candidate will have extensive and proven experience of leading pitches and activating research and development projects
* Minimum of 6yrs Strategic Planning experience.
* Innovation channel experience: Brand, Digital, Content, Product, Experiential
* Curiosity in behavioural science and neuroscience
* An entrepreneurial self-starter - an autonomous nature, but collaborative team approach
* Scientific approach - being at the forefront of trends and research
* Ability to develop Innovation across and agency and with clients, building added value across the Planning department
If you're a Strategist, Innovation Consultant or Senior Planner and your skills and experience align to this role, please send your details for review.
Salary: £110000.00 - £120000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits package
Salary: £100000 - £1200000 per annum + bonus & benefits package
Salary: £110000 - £1200000 per annum + bonus & benefits package
Sydney, New South Wales
Salary: £95000.00 - £105000.00 per annum + + relocation package/sponsorship
Salary: £55000 - £75000 per annum + + bonus + excellent benefits