Are you Senior Full Stack Engineer? Then please read on…
DNA Recruit are working with an award-winning CX Consultancy with hubs in the UK and Europe.
Our client is on a mission to build an engineering team that has a passion for building software that truly meets user needs. They currently have a team of experts across other disciplines, and in 2021 have a strategic focus to grow their engineering team. They want to walk the talk and demonstrate what good really looks like.
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer in the engineering team, you will be responsible for building resilient & scalable solutions. Developing and launching web and mobile omni-channel apps adhering to industry best practices, for all their internal and partner brand projects.
Skills and required experience:-
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer, you will have most of the following:
- At least 7 years working with web technologies.
- Strong foundation of software design and engineering principles with hands-on experience in TDD (or ATDD) and BDD development models.
- Ability to take ownership of the application, infrastructure & integration architecture.
- Proficient use of MACH design principles.
- Proficient hands-on experience with ReactJS/Angular/VueJs frameworks.
- Proficient hands-on experience with Java/Kotlin languages and Microservices framework.
- Good experience with Continuation Integration & Continuous Delivery tools like GitHub, Bamboo & - CircleCI.
- Good experience with containerised services/solutions like Docker, OpenShift & Kubernetes
- Good experience with testing frameworks like BrowserStack, Cypress, RestAssured with Cucumber and Selenium.
- Good experience with API documentation for both REST enabled & event-driven architectures
- Good experience with Git, Bitbucket and other code management tools
- Good experience with the Object Relational Mapping frameworks.
- Great communication skills, including prioritisation, pair programming, giving and taking feedback and the ability to motivate a team.
- A drive to just keep getting better and the desire to be part of a world-class team.
Is the above you?
If you feel that you can answer yes to the above and you want to build a career in a high-growth global business - We would love to hear from you.
Please get in touch ASAP by sending your CV to Stephen or by clicking apply.
Salary: £70000 - £110000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Salary: £50000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
Salary: £70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + + excellent benefits
Salary: £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits