Senior Event Sales Manager- Event Catering
Salary up to £55k
DNA Recruit is working with a luxury event caterer who has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Event Sales Manager to join their team.
Our client is a leading creative food & event design company with an enviable reputation as the pioneers of molecular gastronomy for events creating large-scale experiences for private individuals, world-class brands, and corporate agencies. They are providing highly memorable events across the most iconic venues, and private spaces.
New business development is a crucial aspect of this position.
As a Senior Event Manager, you will be responding to event enquiries within the luxury catering This role will actively discover leads while developing and maintaining relationships to secure sales as well as create innovative, eye-catching marketing and sales ideas.
- As directed by the Head of Sales & Marketing undertake the planning, and delivery of events
- Proactively manage and develop the relationship with any key accounts to grow revenue
- Produce timely and accurate written proposals in line with the company's templates and pricing structure
- Work with the Business Development Manager to identify opportunities within our existing venue portfolio, at new venues, with our existing client base and new clients
- Ensure all operational planning for your events is carried out in an effective manner
- Assist with the kitchen notes and compile event trackers for each event
- Prepare invoices and margin analysis within the time frame set out by the company
- Assist with the company's marketing plan, and activities
We are seeking an experienced individual, who has experience in undertaking tastings, site visits, and event planning with a creative edge. The perfect person will have a proven track record of event sales within event catering, with a charismatic personality, building strong relationships and leaving a lasting impression.
If you are interested, then please send me your CV via the "link" to be considered and I can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Working hours may vary as required by the needs of the business, which may include evening and weekend working around the peak times.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Job Reference: PU10684
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.