Senior Digital Project Manager - Full Service Agency - London
Are you a Senior Digital Project Manager with previous digital agency experience and strong digital marketing and retail experience? Then you should definitely read on …….
DNA Recruit are currently working with a friendly, fast paced Full Service Creative Agency who combine data and creativity to help their clients thrive are winning pitches left, right and centre, and are also growing at a pace.
As Senior Digital Project Manager you will be working across a suite of innovative clients and aid the agency in creating and delivering 'Project Management as an asset' across all delivery work.
The role will include:
- Working with internal and external technical teams across website builds and delivery, cross-platform app builds and delivery, testing and deployment through environments, CRM platforming, UX/UI development, social media platform projects, content marketing and SEO/SEA.
- Being the first point of contact for our clients and sharing overall responsibility for multi-client contact with the Client Service team.
- Scoping projects, developing cost estimates, and building critical time paths.
- Managing project time and budgets to ensure successful, efficient, and cost-effective delivery.
- Motivating the team to ensure a productive and efficient work environment.
- Quickly removing blockers or impediments which prevent the smooth completion of projects.
- Communicating project progress, profitability, and results to the company stakeholders
- Project quality control.
- Ensuring deliverables reach the required standards.
- Working with Client Services to optimise planning meetings
- Producing both client facing and internal project performance reports
- Working on defining and delivering the agency's Project Management offering, as an asset, for future clients.
- Aiding development and deployment of project management tooling across the agency.
Senior Digital Project Manager MUST have a strong working knowledge of digital marketing and retail including, but not limited to website builds and delivery, cross-platform app builds and delivery, testing and deployment through environments, CRM platforming, UX/UI development. You will have a strong commercial acumen, can hit the ground running in a fast-paced industry, work to tight deadlines and have a keen eye for detail. And experience of working in a digital agency is preferred.
- A proven track record of managing digital transformation projects and experience in a client facing role.
- Ability to diagnose project management requirements and deploy correct project management tool.
- Motivate teams to use chosen project management tool and enforce discipline across the tool.
- Capability to build and deploy project management processes.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- An ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Commercial acumen and negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Leadership potential.
- Briefing and working with partner agencies
- Previous experience working in a digital marketing agency.
- Experience delivering global digital programmes to local markets through tool kits.
- Experience delivering omni-channel CX projects.
- An understanding of Agile as a project delivery system.
- Knowledge of JIRA and other Atlassian apps
- Experience in delivering projects requiring tech stack integrations.
Salary: up to £55K with bonus and benefits.
Would consider freelancer until suitable permanent placement is found.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send your CV to Gemma Knight via the "link" below to be considered and Gemma can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Senior Digital Project Manager-Full Service Agency-Fully Remote
- Contract type:
- Client ServicesProject Management
- London, England
- £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
- Contact name:
- Gemma Knight
- Contact email:
- Publish date: