Senior Digital Product Designer (UX/UI) - CX Consultancy - UK (London / Northern Ireland) and EU (Amsterdam).
DNA recruit is working with a CX Consultancy in London and Europe looking for Senior Digital Product Designers to drive user research, advocate for user experience design best practices and keep up with new technology and cultural trends, to design digital products that change the world by being useful, intuitive, inclusive, relevant, and meaningful to the users.
- Participate in quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Create data driven designs user competitor analysis and market trend bench-marking
- Run workshops with stakeholders to understand client requirements
- Work collaboratively with other designer (Service Design, Business Design) to realise relevant touch points across the end-to-end journey in and end-to-end journey
- Guide prototype development, validation and testing
- Participate in guide development and lead the creation of wire-frames, user flows etc
- Build a backlog and emphasise MVP features and road-maps and participate in user testing
- Provide mentorship for junior designers in the organisation
Please apply if you:
- At least 6 years of experience working as a digital product designer, user experience designer, interaction designer, digital designer, or similar job role
- Understand quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Can design omni-channel experiences and understand customer experience disciplines
- Can lead large scale projects in decentralised teams
- Can provide clear design direction and communicate complex matters clearly
- Creative problem-solving abilities and stakeholder management experience
- Innovative design portfolio
- Have experience within agile methodologies and design sprints
- Enjoy coaching and mentoring junior staff
- Are a lifelong learner
Do you want to be part of a Customer Experience Design consultancy on a journey of rapid expansion? If so, we would love to hear from you ASAP!
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Senior Digital Product Designer (UX/UI) - CX Consultancy
- Contract type:
- London, England
- £75000 - £850000 per annum
- Contact name:
- Stephen Phillips
- Contact email:
- Publish date: