An independent BTL agency are looking for their next rising-star in their planning team. This is an opportunity for a talented Senior Data & CRM Planner to take on a pivotal role within the agency.
The agency comprises of mainly B2B accounts working with SMEs across a range of sectors.
In the day to day:
You'll be working with the analytics team to bring data to life.
- Working closely with senior management you'll provide the client with strategic and engaging insights whilst developing solid client relationships
- Uncovering that killer insight that pushes boundaries and contributes to outstanding communications
- You'll be the go-to for customer life cycle and journey strategic thinking
What the client is looking for:
- A Proven track record in Data and CRM strategy
- A story teller, someone who can engage and excite using data
- Strong client facing skills are essential
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- A passion for CRM and data
- Confident and experienced, willing to learn and pragmatic
- Strong attention to detail
This role is for a talented Senior Data Planner looking for the next step in a leading role, this is an opportunity to grow and front their data offering within the agency
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
- Job Title:
- Senior Data Planner - BTL Agency - London
- Contract type:
- Planning & Strategy
- £60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
- Contact name:
- Lisa Gills
- Contact email:
- Publish date: