Are you an enthusiastic & experienced Senior Content Producer? If so, please read on to find out more….
DNA is working with a global organiser of Exhibitions and Conferences across different sectors, who run best-in-class events, providing a platform for buyers and branded manufacturers, start-ups, tech companies, investors, media, and analysts to learn, network, collaborate and evolve.
- The Senior Content Producer will be responsible for the day-to-day management of content associated with their specific portfolio and the production of content for its events.
- Accountable for producing and securing agreement on the content plan for each show and delivering a complete content programme. Supporting the marketing plan to deliver visitors by delivering a strong speaker line up, with associated content marketing which may include video, written and social media-based campaigns.
- Management of the content budget associated with each event including involvement in securing discretionary investment budgets for growth events.
- Working to constantly innovate both onsite content, and pre-event content marketing, to ensure that the shows retain their position as the sector's leading tradeshows.
- Copy Writing: Responsible for generating editorial content, and a number of whitepapers each year.
- Content Development: topic generation to deliver additional/new audience segments
- Onsite Delivery: managing meticulous on-site execution of content to exceptional standards of customer service.
- Create, in conjunction with the Head of Content, the content marketing strategy for each event.
- Review the performance of each content element of each show, producing a post-show report and production of the show content plan.
- Ensure strong communication and collaboration between the content team, marketing and sales teams including regular meetings to review activity and put in place action plans where necessary.
- Provide aggregated reporting of portfolio KPI and activity performance as required and ensure that the team have full ownership of their KPIs; meet with direct reports regularly to discuss event KPI performance vs. target and create plans to optimise or remediate as appropriate.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 2-3 years' experience of conference production.
- Proven experience in the conference arena in UK & Europe.
- Experience of developing conferences in a particular specialism.
- Proven track record of success within the commercial conference world.
- Track record in effective brand communication and collaboration.
- A high level of commercial awareness and be target and deadline driven.
- Strongly results-focused, able to clearly demonstrate success via proven metrics.
- Evidence of being able to convey information and ideas clearly and succinctly through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Customer-oriented, taking pride in exceeding customer expectations.
- Proven relationship skills - able to build and develop good working relationships across the business to facilitate the accomplishment of goals, leverage learning and share best practice.
Salary: up to £40K DOE
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send your CV to me via the "link" below to be considered. I can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what my client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter