The Head of Communications Planning is the strategic architect of this agency's client campaigns and on-going programmes. The role sits at the intersection of ideas and media, and partners closely with Strategy and Creative teams to ensure comms ideas are properly integrated across the channels that best achieve a brand's communications tasks and business objectives, whilst mitigating challenges.
The Head of Communications Planning will own the communications strategy and go-to-market plans for the agency's clients. Through analysis of relevant stakeholder and targeted audience data, the role will be responsible for drawing out key audience insights to aid the marketing plan and ensure client objectives are met. The Head of Communications Planning will ensure that communications are impactful, relevant, timely and delivered appropriately to target audiences.
The Head of Communications Planning will manage and influence media partner relationships to secure best value for the client and campaign.
Underpinning the Head of Communications Planning's approach will be a deep knowledge of both traditional and digital advertising and communication tactics that ensure the agency is continually offering a service that is current, rewarding and scalable.
- Thorough understanding of strategy experience in an advertising, media or digital agency (or all three)
- 6-8 years of experience in a comms planning, media planning, digital strategy or a social planning role with expertise in developing digital, social, content and experiential campaigns
- Experience with integrated comms campaigns across multiple media channels and the ability to demonstrate traceable impact on the brand
- Experience of B2B and complex, regulated sectors such as Finance and Professional services,
- Superior professionalism with clients and internal team
- Experience analysing campaign performance and an understanding of the role analytics plays in selling and measuring ideas (including Brandwatch and Google Analytics as a tool)
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills as well as proven ability to develop well-written documents and present authoritatively, clearly and eloquently
- Well organised and detail-oriented
- Ambitious personality who is open to helping with any task
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send Daryn your CV via the "link" below to be considered. Daryn can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Senior Comms Planner - Integrated Agency - London
- Contract type:
- IntegratedPlanning & Strategy
- London, England
- £80000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
- Contact name:
- Daryn Joyce
- Contact email:
- Publish date: