An established Independent Creative and Experience Design Agency is looking for a Senior Client Manager to play a pivotal role in accelerating their strategy and growth ambitious with an in-depth creative agency background. Read on to find out more ...
DNA Recruit is working alongside an Independent Creative and Experience Design Agency that has a multi-disciplinary offering of the progressive creative space. They specialize in working at the intersection of entertainment, retail and hospitality to create better futures with their brand and their fans. They were founded in 2004.
As the Senior Client Manager, you will be working with various teams across the business. You will have proven experience in client development success through dynamic and unique strategies. Other day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with Clients across all levels to C-suite.
- Satisfy client expectations through fair costing and great service.
- Identify new business opportunities with an eye for catching and distilling client briefs.
- Maintain the highest level of client service and achieve fee targets on your account.
- Manage and deliver award winning projects.
- Implement financial control by managing the end-to-end budgeting, profitability, and invoicing process.
- Mentor and motivate other members of the cross-functional team and interact with all levels of management.
Is it you?
Our client is looking for a Senior Client Manager who likes to push boundaries, thinks big, is not afraid to be different, and with the ability to bring together input from different teams and tell a clear and cohesive story. Experience and skills:
- A proven ability to work within a driven sales environment.
- Based on your expertise, knowing when to say no to a client brief.
- Passionate about relationship management, customer service excellence, and developing a sales / new business agency culture.
- Excellent presentation skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
Salary: up to £50k and flexible working.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an equal-opportunity employer, with great benefits and working-life balance one size does not always fit all, and you might not tick every box, but don't let that put you off applying. If you like what you have read above and wish to be considered for this role please click apply and send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Job Ref: 10815
Please note only applicants with the right to work in the UK to be considered
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.