Exciting opportunity for a Senior Business Development Manager to join a full-service global Media agency. If you would like to know more details, read on …..
DNA Recruit are delighted to be working with a full-service media agency who strive to create moments that drive business momentum for their client's brands. With offices across over 100 countries around the world, this agency is always striving to set the bar in the ever-evolving media landscape and have a plethora of clients in finance, media, FMCG, automotive to name a few.
The Senior Business Development Manager will head up and be responsible for the UK new business team and successful delivery of UK pitches. Reporting to the Chief Client Officer, and working alongside the UK leadership team, as Senior Manager you will have ownership of the entire pitch process, end to end, together with the support of a New Business Executive. The Senior Business Development Manager's key responsibilities include:
- Project manage pitch team from the get-go, establishing a clear process for delivery of all elements required
- Create pitch timing plans and pitch budget sheets and manage the sign-off of these with leadership
- Complete RFI documentation, supported by the New Business Executive
- Brief and management of design teams in the delivery of key documentation and pitch theatre
- Act as UK Transition Lead when onboarding new business wins at a local, regional or global level
- Support the EMEA New Business team (also based in London) in the delivery of growth and training initiatives
- Be a agency UK champion for sharing best practices/cases within the wider agency and industry new business community
- Manage ad-hoc requests for UK Leadership Team
Is this you?
As a Senior Business Development Manager the successful candidate will be looking to be at the centre of growth for the agency and previous experience in new business teams or similar project management roles is preferable. The Senior Manager can thrive under pressure and multi-task simultaneously, with a keen eye for detail, and a passion to delivery their very best, individually as well as part of a team. They are proactive, and a people motivator with a "can-do" attitude and a natural problem-solver. With excellent knowledge of Microsoft 365 suite and video-conferencing software and knowledge of design software a plus but not essential. Strong communication skills, and personable who can build relationships fast, particularly with senior leadership teams.
Salary: £40K to £54K DOE plus benefits
Hybrid working - office at least 10 days per month
This is an exciting opportunity and if you like what you have read above and wish to be considered for this role please click apply and send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for. One size does not always fit all, and you might not tick every box, but don't let that put you off applying. An exciting role working with an equal opportunity employer, with great benefits and working life balance and we look forward to receiving your CV. Job Ref: AW10100
Please note only applicants with the right to work in the UK to be considered
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.