A dynamic Senior Account Manager is needed to join this network integrated agency in London, working on a global tobacco brand.
This is a global brand experience agency operating in 56 markets around the world. They help brands thrive in an omni-channel world by shaping and changing people's behavior at pivotal moments along the Purchase Decision Journey. They have expertise in physical retail, ecommerce, experiential, branding & design and consultancy.
The Senior Account Manager (SAM) is responsible for managing key projects on the account effectively and profitably by planning for and organizing all areas relevant to development and execution. This includes, but is not limited, to product strategy, upstream development, communications development, activation strategy, packaging and design, which is then deployed successfully through the brand's key markets.
If the Account Director is unavailable the SAM should be able to manage any issues unsupervised and inspire confidence in the Client/s that they can do so.
The Senior Account Manager (SAM) must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and respond positively in the face of change. Previous experience in gaming, alcohol or health sectors, food or confectionary would be advantageous.
Client / Inter-Agency Relationships
- Developing effective relationships with the key stakeholders and maintaining professional relationships with all levels and all functions - Marketing, Strategic Insights, Product Community, Packaging Team and key End Market teams etc.
- Partner with the creatives, planners, designers and wider team, developing insightful briefs to champion outstanding creative work
- Ability to diplomatically challenge the client and the agency End Market teams
- Be an efficient, respected and reliable "interface" between agencies' teams at all levels
- Actively foster respectful, productive and supportive working relationships
- Ensure insightsful briefs are created and signed off by the client and relevant teams
- Follow processes to ensure jobs are successfully managed
- Work closely with Creative Services, Resource Management
- Manage the timescales and budgets
- Maintaining a solid financial process ensuring efficient utilisation of time
- Demonstrate financial accumen on all jobs being managed
- Have a strong understanding of the Client's business and how it operates a
- Utilise analytical skills to keep up to date on competitor activities providing insights
Skills & Competencies
- Proven experince in a similar role on a global or regional piece of business.
- Passion for ideas, thinking beyond the execution to generate out of the box solutions that sell
- Proactive in identifying opportunities by networking up and down.
- Decisive and quick to address/solve any issues that arise, maintaining best in class client service
- Remain calm under pressure whilst managing multiple projects.
- Excellent communication skills - understands the importance attached to positive client relationships and demonstrates an engaging an open style of communication with all stakeholders (external and internal).
- Excellent organisational skills - works in a time efficient and organised manner and seeks to streamline processes where appropriate as well as prioritises effectively.
- Previous experience in managing a small team and/or working with end-market teams is desirable.
Aptitudes & Behaviours
- Ability to work effectively as a team as well as the ability to work on own initiative.
- Demonstrates 'passion' - approaches all tasks in an enthusiastic manner.
- Entrepreneurial approach by regularly demonstrating initiative and innovation and recognising and maximising opportunities for the client, the organisation and the team.
- Recognises the need for management support when necessary.
- Ability to see the 'bigger picture'; and understand and contribute to longer term objectives, while delivering day to day excellence.
- Treats all people with respect and fairness.
- Works effectively through job and organisational changes always remaining positive.
- Strong emotional intelligence
Salary £38-40K. If this is the role for you, please apply immediately.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Senior Account Manager - Tobacco - Integrated Agency - London
- Contract type:
- Client Services
- City of London, London
- £38000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Additional benefits
- Contact name:
- Leila Denison-Pender
- Contact email:
- Publish date: