Are you an ambitious and proven Senior Retail/ Shopper Account Manager? If so, please read on to find out more…
DNA are working with an amazing independent experiential agency, who work alongside well know retail brands, to ensure that they offer the best brand experiences.
DNA are looking for an ambitious and proven Senior Retail/ Shopper Account Manager to support the busy account team in creating and running exciting campaigns for their clients. You will be hands on from day one, owning the detail, providing support to your account team, championing the creative agenda, and preparing for creative reviews.
Responsibilities will include:
- Daily management of the client relationship; building and nurturing the relationship and managing expectations of delivery accordingly
- Responsible for providing our clients with creative service
- Managing creative briefs through the studio department ensuring they are clear and thorough
- Understanding of being able to deliver a wide range of creative output and that creative is taken through the studio from artwork, booking resource, etc.
- Team player with excellent communication and attention to detail ability to pitch fresh and innovative ideas to clients
- Responsibility for and support of elements of project delivery, within established and agreed budgets and timeframes
- Possessing a thorough understanding of the client's business and sector, compiling competitor reviews when required, undertakes proactive research of ideas and market
- Budget management: assists with compiling budgets, tracking and updating costs during projects, develops an understanding of time utilisation
- Finance administration; raising purchase orders, preparing quotes, processing supplier invoices
- Monitoring the progress of work and campaigns, produces status reports and contact reports
- Providing team and client admin support; booking couriers, organising internal and external meetings, booking team and client travel, maintaining account filing, and managing weekly status reports
- Working closely with the Account Director.
- This role will be working on alcohol clients so experience in sector would be hugely beneficial
- Excellent understanding of the creative process and studio processes
- Previous agency experience would be beneficial or working in a fast based in house marketing environment
- Confident in delivering presentations and in status meetings being able to update the necessary parties
- Able to use all agency processes and briefing formats
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Can-do, proactive approach
- A real team player - keen and eager to support all activities, goes above and beyond
- Excellent organisational skills and strong attention to detail.
Salary: up to £40K DOE
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send your CV to me via the "link" below to be considered. I can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what my client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Senior Account Manager - Shopper - London
- Contract type:
- Events & ExperientialClient Services
- London, England
- £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + DOE
- Contact name:
- Gemma Knight
- Contact email:
- Publish date: