An experienced Senior Account Manager with clear Shopper & Retail experience is needed to join this award winning top London integrated agency.
This role is to work across accounts in FMCG and Telcos.
A successful candidate will have a proven track record of managing big budget, large scale integrated campaigns as well as comprehensive experience of managing members within a team.
Account team members are expected to lead in their specialism whilst possessing the ability to execute, critique, and collaborate alongside other teams inclusive of DRTV, OOH, Press, and Digital. Although specifically a shopper/retail role, there are often opportunities to work across other channels.
You'll be expected to understand client business and provide specialist in-depth understanding of Retail and shopper whilst knowing how to support other communication disciplines as these are fully integrated accounts.
We're looking for ambitious people with a can-do mind-set, passion for strategy and delivering best in class creative, combined with a fun, positive outlook on the industry.
Day to day responsibilities
- Working with the Account Director, you need to confidently lead of your own projects
- Ensuring strategic and creative best practice that represents the agency
- Identifying and maximising profit opportunities and initiatives on your clients' business
- Quality briefing and producing quality work - on brief, on time and on budget
- Building solid, unshakeable relationships with clients.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with other departments
- Maintaining the morale of the staff, with the support of the Account Director
- To review staff performance on a regular basis and be responsible for their progress.
- Maintaining and keeping track of the time against your jobs, ensuring profitability.
Is this you?
- Three years'+ previous agency account handling experience within a Shopper or integrated agency
- A good understanding of the full BTL mix and be able to show you know what comprises best in class shopper campaigns.
- Leadership, solution orientated, commercially savvy,strategically minded.
If you feel this is you, please apply immediately. Please only apply if you've got the right to work in the UK.
- Job Title:
- Senior Account Manager - Shopper - London
- Contract type:
- Client Services
- City of London, London
- £32000 - £38000 per annum + Additional Benefits
- Contact name:
- Leila Denison-Pender
- Contact email:
- Publish date: