An ambitious Senior Account Manager with Shopper Expertise is needed to join this award winning Brand Experience agency to work on a global FMCG account.
This is a global brand experience agency operating in 56 markets around the world. They help brands thrive in an omni-channel world by shaping and changing people's behaviour at pivotal moments along the Purchase Decision Journey. They havce expertise in physical retail, ecommerce, experiential, branding & design and consultancy.
This role reports into the Business Director across a range of brands, and to the Head of Shopper. It covers all shopper channels including the retail environment, POS, shopper toolkits, sales promotions, activation, events, experiential, online, and digital.
The Senior Account Manager (SAM) is responsible for managing an account effectively and profitably by planning for and organizing all areas relevant to development and execution of projects. This includes ensuring the smooth day to day running of the account and ensuring great creative ideas are executed professionally, and deployed successfully through the brand key markets.
Is this You?
- Agency background
- Strong, demonstrable background in retail and shopper marketing
- Has experience with major UK brands - ideally in the FMCG / consumer health space
- Proven track record with work going live for supermarkets, independent shops, department stores, shopping centres, event spaces (e.g. Waitrose, Sainsbury's, Morrisons, Tesco, Asda, Pharmacy channel, Holland & Barrett, Boots, discounters)
- Can lead teams in developing and managing campaigns for the UK retail environment - both in-store, offline and online, including digital platforms
- Understanding of the elements required to execute a campaign from client brief, to concept, to design, production and fitting
- Knows how to work with UK retailer guidelines, deadlines and delivery methods
- Skilled in client facing situations, able to present work, take briefs and manage projects from conception to completion
- A great collaborator, able to bring teams together in the agency, as well as external partners and suppliers
- Responsible for tight financial management and ownership across all projects
- Excellent communication skills - understands the importance attached to positive client relationships and demonstrates an engaging an open style of communication.
- Excellent organisational skills and sharp on detail - works in a time efficient and organised manner and seeks to streamline processes where appropriate as well as prioritises effectively.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply immediately.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Senior Account Manager Shopper - Integrated Agency - London
- Contract type:
- Client Services
- City of London, London
- £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Additional benefits
- Contact name:
- Leila Denison-Pender
- Contact email:
- Publish date: