A seasoned Senior Account Manager with Shopper Marketing expertise is needed to join this Shopper and Brand Activation agency in the heart of London.
This agency is the shopper marketing and brand activation agency arm of a larger network. They are experts in persuading people to buy, they talk directly to the shopper, rather than the consumer. They specialise in creating ideas that get clients' brands on the till receipt. They've developed a number of unique shopper marketing tools and techniques designed to make campaigns more effective. These include: pre-live campaign evaluation, path to purchase planning, and client workshops to understand the potential of shopper.
The Senior Account Manager manages the everyday running of accounts, as well as supporting the Account Director, to help develop a portfolio of accounts within a small team.
The role requires excellent account handling, process, communication and people management skills, as well as an understanding of shopper, activation, retail and digital. In addition, as part of an integrated loop team there should be a degree of understanding of the various media within the broader agency team such as Above The Line, social/digital, PR.
Working across a number of accounts with a focus on on two main accounts. One being a household care company; the other is a Fast Moving Consumer Goods brand company.
Our involvement in all the projects is from start to finish of the process, starting with strategy development and ideation, and ending with regional toolkits and artwork delivery.
Is this you?
- Essential: Marketing related degree or equivalent
- A strategic thinker who has the ability to manage the day to day
- A solid and flexible client service ethic - there are multiple stakeholders within the client organisation and agency partners, each commands a different approach
- Organised, accurate and with great time management skills
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken
- A natural team leader
- Gravitas - needs to be a solid no.2 for the Director and capable of true business partnership with the clients
- Proven creative team management skills, and able to judge creative work
- Ambitious and enthusiastic
- Personable, minimal ego, proactive and positive approach
- Fulfilled the role of a SAM for at least 1 to 1.5 years at a Shopper Marketing or Activation specialist agency
- A breadth of marketing experience, preferably with exposure to a number of disciplines, but with a solid instore / shopper heritage and good understanding of e-retailing
- Senior level account handling servicing FMCG clients who demand insight driven solutions
if this is the role for you, please apply immediately.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Senior Account Manager Shopper - Brand Activation Agency
- Contract type:
- Client Services
- City of London, London
- £35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum + Additional benefits
- Contact name:
- Leila Denison-Pender
- Contact email:
- Publish date: