Fixed Term Contract - 12 Months
Our client within the shopper marketing industry is seeking an ambitious and accomplished Senior Account Manager to assist their busy account team in creating and executing a thrilling portfolio of iconic campaigns for their global clients. As a hands-on team member, you will take ownership of the details, provide support to your account team, champion the creative agenda, and prepare for creative reviews.
Candidates with a background in shopper marketing who can immediately contribute to the role are highly preferred. The ideal candidate should have prior experience in Account Management and Project Management. The following experiences are necessary:
- Daily management of client relationships, building and fostering relationships while managing delivery expectations
- Developing creative concepts and design briefs while adhering to established and agreed-upon budgets
- Shopper Marketing experience
London/Hybrid - £45K - ASAP Start
Please only apply if you have Shopper Marketing experience.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.