Fast growing strategic comms agency are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their growing client account team to support clients and project management.
DNA are working with an innovative, strategic communications agency who specialise in turning their client's business and regulatory challenges into issues of Public Relevance to effect change. They look at PR and communications holistically, going far beyond just media relations and press coverage, and use a host of proprietary tools which allows them to properly understand what the public think.
Is this you?
The Senior Account Manager role will be varied, from project management, setting up and running kick off meetings, to providing written thoughts to shape and create presentations through to leading specific strands of communications work (off and online). The Senior Account Manager will be the point person and the primary focus is to make a strong contribution to the agency's business and support the team with client and project management, day to day delivery and overseeing the workstreams, closely working into the Account Director.
- Ability to manage day-to-day programme delivery with minimal direct oversight
- Excellent verbal (spoken and written) communication skills, including adapting to different audiences
- Generate proactive ideas and translate them into pitches that make an impact
- ability to offer strategic guidance with analytical capabilities
- Understanding of how businesses (both clients and agency) operate, and an interest in contributing to the direction and growth of the agency
- Resourceful problem-solving skills, with the ability to simplify, distil and articulate complex problems with clarity
- Digital experience a bonus as most work includes digital thinking and activation and familiar with media database platforms such as Meltwater, Roxhill.
- Excellent time management skills
The Senior Account Manager will have incredible opportunities to learn and grow - both through internally- and externally-led training. The Senior Account Manager will be a trusted source of consultative guidance for their clients with a lot of autonomy, whilst also gaining full support and guidance from senior team members. The Senior Account Manager will be part of a smart, ambitious, entrepreneurial team that is driven to make a real strategic and commercial impact for clients with a passion to go above and beyond what they expect of communications.
This highly ambitious agency work hard, making time to reflect, celebrate successes, and socialise as a team. They are pragmatic and flexible. Healthy work/life balance is supported with a range of great benefits, from personal healthcare to working from home.
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Hybrid flexible working
- Annual bonus
- External training
- Regular team socials
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send your CV by clicking apply to be considered. I can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what my client is looking for.
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.