Are you a Senior Account Manager with 3-5 years experience in new business or business development roles, as well as have a strong understanding of all marketing disciplines and agency landscape? If yes then you will want to read more ....
DNA Recruit are working with a Consultancy who help agencies meet and win new clients, as well as helping brands find the best agency partners for their requirements by creating their own unique model.
The Senior Account Manager's main role will be to provide strategic strength to help support clients and the team as well as lead generation and client management and to know what is on the client's mind, anticipating their needs and driving progress on their behalf. The Senior Account Manager will play an active new business role on behalf of the consultancy for their clients by providing an excellent service across all accounts, and helping them win new business. Part of your role will include:
- Full management and active prospecting (managing outbound lead generation) on key client accounts
- Help develop and oversee strategy and planning on client accounts
- Prepare new client induction sessions and launch to the wider business
- Help the team with hosting group support sessions and intel sharing best suited to your skill set
- Lead client review sessions for the Senior Account Manager's main accounts and contribute towards the content
- Work closely with all divisions within the business to join up intelligence for your clients
Is it you?
As Senior Account Manager you are an organised individual who can prioritise whilst working in a busy environment, and is able to manage multiple tasks and keep a calm and positive attitude to help motivate your team. The Senior Account Manager brings with them at least 3+ years of experience within a new business or business development role, and is highly literate and articulate with a can-do attitude, personable and have considerable experience and understanding of marketing services and the creative agency landscape.
Salary: £36K plus great benefits
If you feel that this role is for you and you have the experience and skills our client is looking for and would like to be instantly considered for this role, please click "apply" to send us your CV, and we can then get in touch.
Please note only applicants with the right to work in the UK can be considered
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.