A seasoned Senior Account Manager Experiential is needed to join this vibrant experiential agency in London.
This is a brand experience agency. Operational for 11 years they have become one of the most well respected experience led agencies in the UK. With a growing client roster the agency has also created a foothold in the gaming, tech, alcohol, sports and lifestyle verticals with several retained and recently won clients.
The team are friendly, energetic and hard working.
They are an entrepreneurial agency and look for like-minded people to join the team - always aware and open to opportunities. The agency is in a period of growth and they are looking for the right people to join them on this journey to create campaigns that stand out within the industry and beyond.
They are looking for a passionate and dynamic Senior Account Manager to join the team to work on and lead a number of high profile campaigns. You will have the autonomy to run your own campaigns with the support and insight of a senior management team to help inform strategy, planning, high quality execution and best in class evaluation. The role will be responsible for one or more client accounts.
You will be working into an Account Director with support from a very capable Account Executive.
Is this you?
- Have a passion and thorough understanding for experiential marketing and creating standout events and experiences that will get people talking and stick in people's memories
- Have a good understanding of integrated marketing, content and social media campaigns
- Have at least 4- 6 years agency experience
- Illustrate ability to manage up and down dynamically and effectively
- Comfortable managing the creative process from concept / design through to art working and production.
- Proven event production experience where applicant has taken the lead on planning, executions and production of events with full autonomy
- Be able to demonstrate proficiency and expertise in leading complex projects that involve multiple suppliers, stakeholders, clients and internal resource
- Have a strong background and know how within Production and Event Management
- Have excellent Client Servicing Skills
- Want to demonstrate their drive and skills in order to progress within the agency
- Experience in the gaming / technology sector is preferred
The successful candidate MUST have experience of consumer led brand experiential campaigns where consumer trials is at the heart (i.e brand activation as opposed to large scale events).
If this is the role for you, please apply immediately.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Senior Account Manager - Experiential Agency - London
- Contract type:
- Client Services
- City of London, London
- £35000 - £40000 per annum + Additional benefits
- Contact name:
- Leila Denison-Pender
- Contact email:
- Publish date: