Do you love Experiential and want to work for an agency voted "best place to work for" in Central London?
This is a mid size Global Brand Experience Agency. It was set up in 2005 and now has around 40 employees. Based in central London.
They are a full-service agency, offering everything from strategy through to evaluation. They have in house specialist teams across Staffing, Production, Planning, Research, and Creative.
Some of the clients they work with include global brands in FMCG, Alcohol, Publishing, Tech.
They need someone capable of total campaign management. Someone who can respond to client briefs, demonstrating strategic thinking, creative development, executional planning and accurate budget management.
They need someone who understands the UK market and the opportunities for experiential. Someone who has experienced the dynamics of planning and delivering activity in this market. This role is not suited to people who have not worked in a UK agency.
Is This You?
You will have at least 3 years agency experience in an experiential or integrated agency.
You will be able to demonstrate capability in the following areas:
- Business Growth, either through existing client relationships or through contribution to new business initiatives.
- Client Management - able to advise and steer the client through the briefing and planning process.
- Planning capability - the ability to confidently steer a brief from strategy through to creative concept.
- Creative process - able to guide and inspire in-house Creative teams to deliver insight led, high quality work.
- Communication - an engaging communicator with compelling presentation skills.
- Line Management - track record of managing people, including efficient workload allocation, delegation and performance management.
- Collaboration - working with in house Staffing and Production teams to co-ordinate all efforts and ensure timely and efficient project delivery.
- Budget Management - accuracy and ownership.
If this is the role for you and you've got the right to work in the UK, please apply immediately. Salary £32-36K depending on experience.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Senior Account Manager - Experiential Agency - London
- Contract type:
- Events & Experiential
- City of London, London
- £32000.00 - £36000.00 per annum + Additional benefits
- Contact name:
- Leila Denison-Pender
- Contact email:
- Publish date: