Senior Account Manager - Digital Agency - London
DNA Recruit have partnered up with a creative Digital Agency who are on a journey of rapid expansion. We are on the hunt for an exceptional Senior Account Manager who's able to collaborate with the Digital team to drive brand strategy, identity and mar-comm deliverable across multiple clients.
As a SAM you will be elbows deep into various projects handling the client briefs, creating proposals and strategy innovations focused on highly creative inputs. This is a hands-on role focused on driving growth and farming new business opportunities from new and existing clients.
You will be responsible for:
- Propose innovative solutions to solve client's business and strategic problems.
- Ensure quality service is upheld and that client relationships are developed.
- Executing effective complex brand and digital projects by creating and implementing creative cost proposals, project scopes and requirements aimed at solving client requirements.
- Identify new opportunities and propose detailed briefs, proposals, and work specifications to clients.
- Participate in good stakeholder management meetings and maintain full transparency with both development and creative teams and financial management.
- A proactive self-starter able to identify client needs and pain points.
- Ability to improve on existing project management process and skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and budget management skills in a client facing role.
- Experience in a B2B market and able to identify new market trends.
If you are keen on joining an award-winning agency with employee work-life balance at the heart of it then this is the gig for you! Please feel free to get in touch for more information.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Agency - London
- Contract type:
- Client Services
- London, England
- £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
- Contact name:
- Ali Wallace
- Contact email:
- Publish date: