Are you a very well organised, client focused Senior Account Manager, able to work autonomously? Fancy working on an iconic retail brand?
This is an indepent creative agency, transforming brands to deliver results. They work with some of the world's biggest retailers and consumer brands, helping them to communicate with their customers in the most engaging and human way. They offer brand strategy, design and communications all under one roof to join the dots of the whole customer journey.
The SAM is responsible for managing day to day work on key accounts: developing client relationships and successfully delivering a range of work on brief and to client deadlines.
- Design or Creative Agency account management experience at minimum Account Manager level or higher
- Management of Design based projects whether that's BTL, TTL or ATL.
- Customer/consumer focused design management experience.
- Strategic thinking and active problem solving skills
- Self-starting and proactive attitude
- Strong stakeholder relationship management (internal and external) skills
- Assured demeanor that inspires client confidence and reliance
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Client focussed approach
- A strong, persuasive and believable communicator
- Down to earth and straight-talking but tactful and sensitive to those around them
- Team focused
- A fast thinking decision maker that can provide sound, strategic, and commercial recommendations
- A passion for retail communications
- Retail and retailer understanding
- A good working understanding of retail language and terminology.
- Either client-side retail marketing and/or agency-side account handling experience
- Brand development, strategy, retail language and communications
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills, capable of prioritising workload and managing high volumes of data simultaneously.
- In touch with trends in design communications and able to recognise when something works or offer constructive insight when it doesn't
- Creative understanding
- Client Focus
- Cultivates innovation
- Quality and Detail Orientation
- Well organised and deadline driven
If this is the role for you and you have the right to work in the UK, please apply immediately.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Senior Account Manager - Creative Agency - London
- Contract type:
- Client ServicesProject Management
- City of London, London
- £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Additional benefits
- Contact name:
- Leila Denison-Pender
- Contact email:
- Publish date: