Our client promotes from within to keep their teams motivated and have one of the best cultures in agency land. Oh and most importantly, you have to be nice…
This agency is all about content and creativity, you need to be a switched on one to work with these top tier clients as they have one of the most enviable client lists in the industry and are constantly being voted best at what they do.
As a pivotal member within the team you need to be able to have a strong sense of ambition to capitalise on the strength of the agencies existing relationship and past successes. This role is all about building key relationships with clients to get to great opportunities and to work with key specialisms within the agency. Your thoughts will be contributing to the strategy, creative and production of projects and to lead and deliver projects from end to end.
- You need to be a digital whizz and think in a natively digital way. Content experience is also essential for this role. The right person to join the team would also have sound knowledge of tech and social platforms and demonstrate a genuine passion for content in all forms.
- You should understand how tech works as part of the larger mix, you don't have to be en engineer but knowing how everything fits together is important.
- You should have had experience of working with senior clients and building trusting relationships and the ability to liaise with and manage third party providers.
- Good team work and proven track record of influencing across marketing functions in order to deliver smart and brilliant campaigns.
- Project management ninja level would also make you cream of the crop with superb organisational skills and the ability to successfully multi-task.
- Striving for the best possible creative outcome whilst managing up and down and using internal resources wisely is a must and generally being a reliable good egg. Team fit is really important as everyone here loves what they do!
If this sounds like the role for you, please send your CV through via the "link". Due to high demand it is sometimes not possible to reply to every single applicant but we will endeavour to do our best.
We also have a referral scheme and will award £250 to every successful referral.
Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Senior Account Manager - Creative Agency - London
- Contract type:
- Client Services
- London, England
- £27000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
- Contact name:
- Natasha Stark
- Contact email:
- Publish date: