We're hiring a Senior Account Manager for a niche creative agency guided by the simple principle that every action is driven by emotion. The agency identify the key drivers that spark audience's feelings to create dazzling B2C and B2B ideas that they then turn into reality.
Their work is highly strategic and creative, delivering communications with an emphasis on up weighting the emotional messaging to achieve deeper engagement.
Working closely with our wider client services team as well as internal and external creative resource, the ideal candidate will have integrated channel experience working on FMCG clients - preferably with a shopper and international/multi-territory focus, however this isn't as much of a priority as traditional agency experience and keen/motivated approach to learning.
you will be a key person within the agencies largest global client, reporting into the Business Director. You will have direct contact with the client(s) and actively support in the delivery of multi-market projects from brief to final execution across a wide range of initiatives, such as:
- Entertainment & Lifestyle partnerships
- Promotional ideas (Guaranteed Gift With Purchase, Prize Draws, Instant Wins)
- Developing creative toolkits (working closely with the local markets to ensure they all stay on track)
- Shopper activation (On-pack, POS, trade sell-in decks)
- Integrated ideas (either developing or overseeing other agencies to develop activity e.g. digital and social that use the 'big idea' the agency have defined
- A solid SAM with at least 5+ years' experience in an agency, working across multiple accounts/projects/campaigns managing several workstreams at the same time (shopper and international experience would be great, but not mandatory)
- Competent at the fundamental skills of account handling including design briefs, scoping/estimates, budget management, timing plans, contact reports
- Clear written and oral communication skills and faultless attention to detail (for many of their clients, English isn't their first language plus they deal with many third parties)
- The ability to take responsibility and the initiative to drive briefs forward in a small team
- Feel comfortable speaking with clients and third parties with support from the more senior members of the team
- Must be proficient in Outlook, Powerpoint and Excel
- Be personable, friendly and confident, with a sunny/collaborative disposition
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Senior Account Manager - Creative Agency - London
- Contract type:
- IntegratedClient Services
- South London, London
- £35000 - £40000.00 per annum
- Contact name:
- David Finlay
- Contact email:
- Publish date: