This is an incredible opportunity to work with one of the best creative advertising agencies in West London. You will get to work with a household Beauty name and work preparing campaigns for London fashion week. You will be the primary interface, potentially across multiple client contacts, between the account team and the agency departments ensuring that the agency is delivering against client requirements.
The right candidate for the role would be expected to fully understand the vision of the agency and play a key role in actively participating in and supporting wider agency initiatives to build a positive agency culture.
The right candidate:
- Has the ability to take full ownership of a project and client relationship but knows when to involve other members of the agency or areas of expertise
- Worked on big brands at a similar agency
- Have strong ATL experience - with Beauty experience being a huge advantage.
- Demonstrates consistent and solid Account Management skills
- Fully understands the financial process and demonstrates a strong commercial acumen
- Has the ability to run a project from start to finish profitably
- Demonstrates their strategic understanding by contributing effectively to briefs and written responses to clients
- Has the ability to contribute in a timely fashion to broader conversations with the client and focuses on the bigger picture rather than daily delivery of tasks
- Demonstrates an ability to grow and develop client business by securing incremental projects & increasing the scope of work from clients
- Has a breadth and depth of understanding gained through working on multiple projects
- The main day-to-day Client contact from assistant brand manager to BM level
- Clear and timely communication with clients, managing expectations and pushing back when required
- The ability to build robust relationships with clients, demonstrating commitment, building trust and maintaining integrity
- Fulfilment of agency promises and ways of working
- Support for your Account Director in future planning, strategic development and business development
- Outstanding customer service, ensuring Clients are 100% satisfied with the work
- Work with Clients to add value where possible and provide clear examples of this
- Continual evaluation of your client servicing skills, seeking to improve and stay ahead of competitors
- Ensure all clients receive a personalised experience when visiting or calling the agency offices & that the office admin team are fully briefed on specific requirements for your clients.
- The right candidate would demonstrate a strong commercial knowledge and understanding and understand how to utilise the agencies resources effectively to ensure all accounts are being managed profitably
Concept and Strategy
- Demonstrate strategic understanding and make relevant and valuable contributions to strategic conversations relating to client projects, referring back to the original brief
- Understand the role of the concept and planning teams and secure the involvement of these teams where appropriate
- Understand the Client's brief fully, share opinion and provide clear reasoning, especially when you feel the brief isn't being met
If you want to find out more please do get in touch below and feel free to contact Natasha Stark at DNA Recruit.
- Job Title:
- Senior Account Manager - Creative agency - London
- Contract type:
- Client Services
- London, England
- £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
- Contact name:
- Natasha Stark
- Contact email:
- Publish date: