This creative agency is looking for a Senior Account Manager with passion for and an appreciation of creative ideas in the marketing and business, especially digital.
You will contribute to the overall spirit by injecting a positive personal impact to the workplace displaying energy, openness, respect, community and creative attitude.
This candidate will be able to....
- Develop a close and honest rapport with clients at a senior level to earn respect and trust and continually strengthen and forge excellent client relationships through a healthy mix of all channels
- Ensure their team remains proactive with clients by regular communication in all forms though effective account team management
- Ensure clients receive timely, high quality reporting from your account team on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Know the client's business, requirements inside out and brokers the relationship so that solutions are the best possible for both sides
- Fully understand client business, their industry sector, their products and services and commercial goals to understand the impact of decisions and ensure campaigns deliver ROI and ensure your team has a clear understanding
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of services offered by and knowledge of key contacts in Founded and makes effective use of them
- To take a macro view of projects and to maintain overall control of your account team managing work load and undertaking regular status meetings to ensure smooth progression of work to meet client deadlines within agreed budgets
- Together with Client Services Director and Managing Partner develop, own and implement annual business plans
- Responsible for all decisions made on the accounts and ensure that all projects are delivered in a professional, timely and cost effective way and takes an active day to day role when required
- Takes guidance from Client Services Director and Managing Partner, is confident at trouble shooting and finding solutions and involves them when appropriate
- To anticipate client needs and exceed client expectations at all times
- To lead, run and present at client meetings
- Responsible for client entertainment and mindful of controlling spend
- To demonstrate a clear understanding of Integrated Brand Communications - the aims and main objectives of the Business
Its important that the candidate is responsible for account growth and to seek and convert opportunities from existing clients driving the client business forward. Also to identify and pursue new business opportunities together with the New Business team. Be alert to market opportunities, exploiting and cross selling effectively to secure new revenue streams and support the delivery of business through leadership, preparation and delivery of pitches.
If you'd like to hear more please get in touch!
- Job Title:
- Senior Account Manager - Creative Marketing Agency - London
- Contract type:
- London, London
- £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
- Contact name:
- Natasha Stark
- Contact email:
- Publish date: