Are you a Senior Account Manager from an Integrated Advertising Agency? Are you an expert with customer engagement and enjoy working on a large account? If so, we would love to hear from you!
DNA Recruit are working with one of the largest independent advertising agency in the UK. They are truly integrated and have created a new customer engagement department. As a result, they are now looking for a strong Senior Account Manager to join the team. Reporting directly to the Account Director, you will be very autonomous and supported by a team of account handlers, project manager and strategist.
* Leading the day-to-day, and overseeing long term strategic objectives with the leadership team
* Delivering multiple customer engagement campaign without friction
* Ensuring agency annual target are met
Is it you?
The role would be suitable for a talented Senior Account Manager who enjoys working in a busy environment, leading customer marketing program for a large iconic brand. After a brilliant experience in an integrated agency, you are not afraid of delivering a variety of leading a department.
* Strong knowledge of customer marketing
* Ability to meet agency and client KPI
* Excellent communications skills and senior stakeholder management
Please only apply if you have come from an Advertising/Marketing Agencies background with some Customer engagement experience.
job reference (TW10342)
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.