A global Production Company is looking for a Senior Accoumt Manager to join their team on a FTC basis.
It is starting in November time and it will be for 3-6 months.
London based and paying £45,000 per annum.
You will be leading the account and oversee the delivery of unique and out-of the box orgination and adaptation production projects. You will be growing client relationships organically as well as manage the production of both global and local campaigns across TV, Digital, Print and Social.
They are looking for an experienced client leader, who is a seasoned expert in managing and growing client relationships and a passion for high service levels and great work.
This is a production heavy role, so, you will need to familiarise yourself with and be comfortable with all production and post-production.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Manage the client relationships and client satisfaction. Being responsible for timelines, budgets and overall client projects, working closely across disciplines like Broadcast, Print, Digital, Social
- Building strong relationships with the lead creative agency to facilitate successful deliveries for the client
- Strong leadership skills, confident in making decisions
- Result driven and forward thinking
- Ability to work fast and efficiently
- Cool, calm and collective way of problem solving
- Project and Account Management experience
- Core experience in origination and adaptation of global campaigns
- Experience managing large client budgets
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.