Senior Account Manager - Experiential agency - London
Are you an experienced Account Manager with an extensive background working on digital, experiential and amplification projects, spanning across a portfolio of clients?
DNA Recruit is working with a global experiential agency looking to expand their growing team with a Senior Account Manager who has superb skills in client-, communications- & project management. Our client is exceptionally proud of their reputation in the market - they love creating the unforgettable, the unprecedented and the unexpected. They have delivered some incredible, magical & jaw-dropping experiential projects and only hire the best in order to keep their status.
The successful candidate will be in charge of:
- Client Management - Builds direct client relationships with day to day clients, focussing on establishing trust and helping them effectively navigating their day to day needs
- Project delivery - Partners with project managers (on larger projects) to manage client facing elements of delivery, manages agency processes and schedules resource (on smaller projects), manages up to GAD to ensure the appropriate level of information is available for decision making
- Budget and financial management: Accurate reporting of all financial aspects (e.g. estimating and tracking projects) and ensuring all client change requests are recorded (in collaboration with PM where required).
- Meeting management: Prepares and runs meetings successfully. Attends client meetings along with GAD or individually.
- Pro-active and a can-do attitude, able and eager to work on B2B and B2C campaigns across a variety of clients and sectors
- Experienced working in a fast past environment with creative teams and clients
- Experienced and confident working with top levels of seniority
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with clients, suppliers, rights holders and agency colleagues
- Previous agency experience required
Salary: £36k - £42k depending on experience. Freelance option also available at £250 per day
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send your CV to me via the "link" below to be considered. I can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what my client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Senior Account Manager
- Contract type:
- Client Services
- London, England
- £36000 - £42000 per annum
- Contact name:
- Gemma Knight
- Contact email:
- Publish date: