Senior Account Manager - Shopper Agency- London
Are you a Senior Account Manager, who is hungry and ambitious, with experience in a Shopper Marketing setting? If so, please read on for further details…
DNA are working with an amazing Shopper Marketing agency, who are experts in brand development, shopper, and e-commerce in both global and UK markets.
DNA are looking for a Senior Account manager who has a passion for the industry particularly in a BTL/Shopper marketing experience. You should be able to think on your feet and be afraid to ask difficult questions that will help client accounts grow.
* Day to day client management and management of multiple projects/campaigns
* Collation of product/category insight and research
* Development of Shopper planning docs and purchase decision journeys in collaboration with planning and other team members.
* Creation of detailed and inspiring briefs for creative teams and designers
* All finance processes
* Keeping on top of shopper trends and any of our clients' competitor activity
* Participating in or helping to facilitate cross-agency and client workshops
* Preparing for and attending client meetings
Skills and capabilities:
* Minimum of 3-4 years' experience in a marketing (BTL) activation agency
* A clear understanding of running FMCG activations with promotional overlays
* A passion for and experience in shopper marketing a must, with a clear understanding of different retail customers and channels involved. Ideally you will be comfortable thinking through things like barriers, triggers, messaging hierarchies and pathways to purchase
* Strategic, clever thinker with an inquisitive and proactive nature
* Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask and prioritise
* An intelligent and articulate strategic thinker, who is willing to fully immerse themselves into the brand, category, and product, but also the discipline of shopper marketing.
* Ability to inspire the best work from creative teams, through clear briefing and collaboration
* Enthusiasm and willingness to go above and beyond
* Confident, honest communicator, able to build relationships with both clients and colleagues
* Written communication skills to the highest standard
* Confidence with internal finances - estimating, invoicing etc.
* A social, fun, and outgoing personality
Salary: £32K-£40K DOE
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send your CV to me via the "link" below to be considered. I can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what my client is looking for.
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
Salary: £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Salary: Up to £42000.00 per annum
Salary: £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Salary: Up to £55000.00 per annum