Senior Account Lead
DNA Recruit is working with a full-service event agency based in the South London.
Our client is operating worldwide, delivering highly memorable in live and virtual events, production, and content across experiential brand activation, culture workshop, medical congress, and product launch.
They have a supportive culture, focused on people and personal development, and an enhanced benefits package
The Senior Account Lead will be responsible for leading key accounts as defined by the business and the performance against key KPI's and financial targets. As a Senior Account Lead you will be working with the Account Director, monitor development plans for all team members taking into account.
- Ownership, development & strategic implementation of Key Stakeholder relationship management
- Supporting Board Director & Account Director in the development & strategic implementation of client retention strategy
- Development & implementation of new business (existing client) strategy and targets
- Preparation and delivery of client feedback & case studies (both internally & externally)
- Oversee project management of allocated client projects
- Overall responsibility for client budgets and event profitability
- Management of resource allocation to job
- Develop, mentor and coach all direct reports ensuring periodic meetings to discuss progress and review development plans
We're looking for a talented, motivated and enthusiastic Account Lead to join ambitious team. You'll help bolster existing client relationships, create new client connections and leverage your personality, determination and vigour to retain a sense of energy within the business.
- Have experience of building client relationships and proven track record of sales in both client growth and new clients
- Ideally someone with experience of looking after clients such as Technology, Oil & Gas sector.
- Have the ability to seek out opportunities to develop incremental business with key clients;
- Are one of those ambitious people who can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat.
- Strong client relationship skills (need to be emphatic as well as strong, somebody who knows how to earn trust and loyalty from their clients, somebody with gravitas that gives clients confidence)
If you are interested, then please send me your CV via the "link" to be considered and I can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Job Reference: PU10702
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.