Role Summary - Senior Account Executive/Account Manager
This agency is looking for an experienced Senior Account Executive/Account Manager to work as a key day-to-day account handler across two exciting challenger brands
- Understanding of agency life and the process from brief to delivery
- Excellent attention to detail
- Plate spinning - working across multiple projects as well as managing additional day-to-day responsibilities pulling in people with the appropriate skills and resource from across the agency when required to ensure nothing is dropped
- Should have experience in managing upwards to line manager, overseeing regular Client statuses to ensure Client and team are always informed
- Strong communication skills with experience dealing with Client contacts
- Have some experience in working and negotiating with suppliers (e.g. printers)
- Have an entrepreneurial approach - someone not afraid to get stuck in with the determination to deliver consistently, going above and beyond the call of duty
- Must bring energy and enjoys working as part of a tight 'family' team
- Have a passion for award-winning work and effectiveness
This truly is a unique opportunity for a talented and ambitious Senior Account Executive/Account manager who wants to work with some brilliant creative minds in a truly entrepreneurial and inspirational environment.
Joining this agency will define an Account Executive's career up to date - don't hesitate and apply now!
Want to find out more? Contact us now.
- Job Title:
- Senior Account Executive/Account Manager - Creative Advertising Agency - London
- Contract type:
- Client Services
- London, London
- £24000.00 per annum
- Contact name:
- David Mcgowan
- Contact email:
- Publish date: