Account Executive / Senior Account Exec.
We are a Soho based Experiential Marketing Agency, specialising in PR roadshows, tours, press/launch events and exhibitions. Our work is mainly focused on the entertainment sector encompassing Films, Computer Games and TV channels.
- This is a superb role for an ambitious and capable candidate looking for a challenging and exciting career in the events industry.
- You will be a team player and be able demonstrate experience of working on events whilst being comfortable with the practical parts of the job as well as careful and through logistical planning skills.
- The successful applicant should have experience at facilitating experiential events. They will be responsible for planning, production, delivery and evaluation of event projects from creative inception, proposal submission and activation. Our ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role gained within the events sector or experiential agency.
- You will be responsible for assisting with the production and implementation of a range of event projects from initial client briefing through to completion this will incorporate research for proposals, preparation, submission and presentation of pitch documents and detailed costing estimates.
- Compiling, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project
- Logistical planning for events including location research, transport, travel and accommodation.
- Staffing recruitment, training, briefing and remuneration.
- Budget planning and management for projects, purchasing goods and services for event facilitation including preparation of spreadsheets and profitability evaluation.
- Event implementation including attendance at site visits, event installations, during live events and dismantle sessions.
- Liaison and management of clients, suppliers, venues and staff
- Post event evaluation and reporting.
You will have:
- Excellent organisation skills with an aptitude for thorough logistical planning and project execution.
- The ability to research and produce compelling presentations and detailed budgets.
- Ability to manage multiple projects within very short timescales.
- A capable, enthusiastic attitude and possess a tireless desire to deliver best practice.
- Understanding of design and artwork processes for the creative aspects of projects.
- Proficiency in the use of PowerPoint and Excel spreadsheets.
- A working knowledge of social media.
- A fun and flexible attitude.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Senior Account Executive - Events - London
- Contract type:
- Events & ExperientialClient Services
- London, England
- £25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
- Contact name:
- Natasha Stark
- Contact email:
- Publish date: