Are you a Senior Account Director with an excellent business development skills? Or you might be a Business Development Manager wanting to grow into being a hybrid growth Account Handler - If you are then read on to find out more…
DNA Recruit are working with an award winning, creative tech agency specialising in innovation and design, with offices in London and New York who work with large global brands in the beauty and media sector.
As Senior Account Director you must be an excellent grower of global clients and a proven networker and clear communicator who is highly driven and always looking for client satisfaction at every stage in order to deliver to the highest standard of work.
The Senior Account Director will lead the relationship with a selection of UK, US and European accounts whilst working closely with the Client Services Director and the rest of the leadership team.
The most factor to this role is that you are a highly experienced business developer who is looking for a step into Account handling! Key responsibilities include:
- Seeking out new business opportunities (From existing clients who are some of the world best brands)
- Developing a deep understanding of their client's business, customers, competitors, the landscape and the business challenges associated with it
- Own client relationships
- Influence decision-making with internal and external stakeholders
- Proactively and strategically grow opportunities within existing clients as well as actively hunting down new opportunities for revenue growth
- Collaborate with project teams, production as well as creative and design teams, strategy, UX and tech teams
- And lots more.
Is this you?
The SAD must be able to demonstrate an excellent Business Development skills and passion for the latest technology and digital consumer behaviour trends, and a desire to form a close partnership with clients on their business challenges, as well as the following. You must have:
- excellent business development, sales and relationship building skills (essential)
- compelling experience in professional client relationship management (essential)
- a strong network with internal and external stakeholder management
- a natural empathy with the ability to build relationships based on trust and transparency
- an ability to be a positive influence on others
- understanding of the fast-paced nature of the creative and tech industries
- the ability to embrace constant change with a calm and agile approach
- strategic thinking and is an excellent storyteller
- the ability to plan and strategise with senior stakeholders
- a solid track record in business development and organic growth
Salary: £65-70K +excellent benefits
Would you like to know more about this exciting opportunity? Would you like to know more about the agency and the clients they are working with? There is plenty to tell you about this role, so if you are interested, please send your CV via the "link" to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.