A Senior Account Director with expertise in shopper & retail marketing is needed to join the Retail Transformation team of this great network agency.
This is a full-service data-driven marketing agency, rooted firmly in digital innovation. They transform the way clients interact with their customers by connecting their brands to individuals.
Their offering is centred around six key areas:
* Data and Insight
* Product Innovation
* VR and AR
They believe technology is the perfect canvas for creativity. With this ethos, they build award winning off-to-online campaigns and experiences around retail and commerce, mobile, events, launches and in-home. Basically anywhere they can use technology and creativity together.
To support the retail transformation team in developing ground-breaking integrated retail initiatives that can bring brands closer to the consumers and drive sales. Responsibilities:
- Handle Multi-project planning and handling in area of shopper marketing and retail
- Building Strong relationship and earning the trust from the client
- Expert skills in Retail Project Management, being the lead of coordination involving all Retail Value Chain ranging from Strategy, Design, Production to Rollout
- Connecting the dots between online to offline coming up with integrated retail marketing solutions leading the transformation of conventional retail to digital retail
- Proactive client consulting with innovative retail marketing solutions (innovative POS Tools / Digital / Interactive solutions according the local and global needs);
- Manage and execute projects related to shopper marketing and retail;
- Coordination and supervision of new retail installations and roll outs
- Working close with the clients, going at least twice a week to their offices in Surrey
- Help develop new business opportunities
- Bring the latest tech trends and, with the team, develop new challenging ideas.
Is this you?
Your passion for retail and technology will help them deliver innovative and integrated projects that excite clients and help them take a lead in the Future of Retail. Your ability to handle clients and manage projects will make that all the projects are delivered without any flaw.
The role requires considerable communication abilities, client liaison and project management skills with years of experience in Retail business.
Being the spider in the net to delivery great outputs in Retail Strategy, Design, Production, Rollout and Maintenance. The Senior Account Director should be equipped with qualities required to develop and interpret the brief on behalf of the client, and also, need to understand the implementation process.
- 7-8 years of Experience in Retail Project management
- In depth knowledge about Retail Innovation and latest Technology trends in Retail
- Experience on various retail projects which uses Innovative Tech in POS to optimize the CDJ
- Passionate towards building new ideas and taking initiatives.
- Sensitivity and understanding to different cultures
- Strong IT skills (MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint & Excel)
- Excellent communicator both verbal and written
- Strong relationship builder
- Be able to show the creativity in strategy development and insight gathering
- Must be a 'digital native'
- Excellent organisation skills
- Hands on experience within Retail / BTL agency;
- Good understanding of manufacturing processes;
- General understanding of technical drawings and the ability to read them;
- Proven ability to deliver innovation project;
- Must have experience of developing integrated activity, or a clear understanding of how to approach integrated campaign planning;
- Knowledge in the Consumer electronics Industry will be a plus;
If this role sound right for you, please apply immediately. Please only apply if you've got the right to work in the UK.
- Job Title:
- Senior Account Director - Retail/Shopper - London
- Contract type:
- Client Services
- City of London, London
- £70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Additional benefits
- Contact name:
- Leila Denison-Pender
- Contact email:
- Publish date: