We are looking for an Account Director with Shopper and Pharma experience to join the London office of a global activation agency.
Our client is probably the largest and most international multi-practice marketing agency of its kind, who influence people's buying behaviour with transformative creative solutions informed by rich data and sharp insights and has expertise in shopper, digital, experiential, relationship, promotional and trade marketing.
The main responsible of this lead Account Director/Senior Account Director will be helping clients successfully align their brand and category in store and online, deliver campaigns to retailer agendas by understanding the end to end retail landscape and behavioural psychology that drives shopper and customer behaviour.
- tight financial management and ownership across all projects.
- key player in strategic discussions both on a day to day basis and whilst looking at the longer term
- Understand the external influences on the client's business and how the agency can add value to the client's business
- seek solutions and opportunities to issues
- Develop and manage close working relationships with the client to ensure expectations and deliverables are achieved
- Ensure the effective interrogation of the brief takes place where all parties understand its implications.
- Strive to maintain and constantly improve creative standards within the business, whilst nurturing the team to carry this through at all levels
- Work effectively with Project Management to ensure that all projects are on time and on budget.
- Maintain responsibility and accountability for the financial health of their client's business both from an agency and client perspective
- Generate and continually strive for organic growth of the client business and effectively cross sell capabilities.
- Effectively manage a small team and be a key motivator for all team members
Is it you?
You have a wealth of experience of working in-house within one of the TEGs or pharma or from an agency with these strong retail experiences and have a detailed understanding of the retail landscape within the UK, within TEG and pharma channels along with detailed understanding of the retail landscape within the UK. You also have:
- An understanding of the various retailers' strategy and how to win with those retailers and an operational understanding of how to activate in store/online.
- Experience in developing and implementing category programmes, brand programmes and retailer events.
- Experience in developing and implementing activations within grocery and pharmacy retailers across different store formats - wholesale, to big box grocery to convenience to ecommerce.
- You can write a commercial proposition to take directly to retailers or on behalf of clients to take to retailers to sell-in activity.
- An understanding of and experience of category management including range, assortment, merchandising, signage and visibility.
- An understanding of the retail supply chain.
- A strategic mind capable of merging category insights, shopper journey understanding and consumer understanding.
- An ability to think beyond execution and to offer solutions rather than problems.
- Experience and success in establishing and maintaining effective senior relationships, making sure that the Agency is at the top table with key influencers of their business.
- Strong leadership skills - ability to inspire, coach, mentor and develop talent.
- A strong commercial acumen and understanding of agency finances.
Salary: up to £65K with a wealth of great benefits thrown in.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send Ali your CV via the "link" below to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Senior Account Director - Global Network Agency - London
- Contract type:
- MarketingClient Services
- London, England
- Up to £65000.00 per annum + benefits
- Contact name:
- Ali Wallace
- Contact email:
- Publish date: