Are you a Senior Account Director who has a strong grasp of 360-degree activation and channel management to join agency who specialise in brand partnerships and activations, working on sustainable energy accounts and more? Read on to find out more about this role and the agency.
DNA Recruit are working with a client who specialise in Brand Partnerships & Activations with a best-in-class network of brands and decision makers in Sport, Media, Entertainment, Film and Music, working with their clients to ensure they are maximising their partnerships, activations and campaigns.
The Senior Account Director responsibilities will be to adapt and deliver the brand partnerships strategy for a client who build 100% renewable based energy systems, and that high quality communication with the client is maintained at all points whilst also ensuring they are kept informed with regular reports, critical path documents, meeting minutes, and quarterly objectives. Key responsibilities include:
- Lead person in managing the implementation of all rights and benefits linked to the account and their clients.
- Adapting and implementing the Brand Partnerships strategy aimed at helping their client achieve all marketing and business objectives.
- Management of multiple internal stakeholders ensuring high quality communication is maintained throughout.
- Supporting in the development of full communications plans supporting key awareness, understanding and credibility metrics
- Setting out key research into areas of interest to aid with the ideation of new partnership concepts clients.
- Provide detailed reporting on live partnerships in line with pre agreed project KPI's
- Travelling worldwide to meetings and events
- Management of legal counsel on contracts
Is this you?
The Senior Account Director will come with 4+ years' experience in a similar role and a strong understanding of 360-degree activation and channel management experience. A passion for motor sport, new technology, advanced manufacturing, and sustainability would all be highly beneficial, and they must have wiliness to travel to meetings and events around the world.
Salary: £90K plus bonus and benefits
After reading the above are you the "perfect candidate"? One size does not always fit all and you might not tick every box, but don't let that put you off applying. To be instantly considered for this role please click apply to send us your CV. This is an exciting role working with an equal opportunity employer, with great benefits and we look forward to receiving your CV and will be in touch if your skills and experience are what our client is looking for.
Please note only applicants with the right to work in the UK to be considered
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.