Senior Sales Manager - Retail Brand Experience Agency - Central London
£50,000 + Bonus
Are you a Senior Sales Manager with the ability to build sustainable partnerships and a solid background In Key Account Management? If so, I would love to speak with you!
DNA Recruit are working with a leading global brand experience agency that combines creativity, media and technology, all under one roof.
With brand new concepts and and an integrated marketing campaign, this division empowers future shaping entrepreneurs to bring their product innovations to market. Brands gain direct access to a fast-growing network of innovation seeking communities worldwide. Throughout all channels of the innovation platform, they create awareness for cutting-edge products, provide valuable insights about customers and help brands to target their audience more effectively.
This will be working on a brand new retail concept that stems from the agencies 15 years of retail experience from numerous projects for international clients. This division is growing fast and will expand to the hottest capitals around the globe in the coming years.
- You intensify existing customer relationships and build sustainable partnerships
- You identify the needs of your customers, seize corresponding business opportunities and thus pave the way for long-term cooperation
- You negotiate and optimize product and brand placements at the POS as well as accompanying marketing services
- You inspire new customers for the services and win them as key accounts
- You communicate the individual project requirements, milestones and goals to your stakeholders and always keep an eye on all timings
- You manage internal interfaces such as project managers, creation, architecture, social media, etc.
- You prepare offers and cost calculations, control budget planning for ongoing projects and create regular reports and evaluations
- You identify stumbling blocks at an early stage, find appropriate solutions and ensure compliance with quality standards
- You have successfully completed your studies and have at least 1-2 years of professional experience in key account management
- You enjoy working with different customers and have notable success in building and expanding customer relationships
- You are a valued contact person due to your sovereign, winning and obliging appearance
- You are communicative, assertive and confident in negotiations
- You work independently, in a structured manner and enjoy being a team player
- You are quick on the uptake and find it easy to get to grips with calculations and reporting
- You may have been working within tech sales, exhibition sales or similar fast paced business development environments
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send your CV to me via the "link" below to be considered. I can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what my client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Sales Manager (Retail Brand Experience)
- Contract type:
- Events & Experiential
- London, England
- Up to £50000.00 per annum
- Contact name:
- Gemma Knight
- Contact email:
- Publish date: