Retail Strategist - Creative Agency - London
The Retail Strategist:
Planner focused on Retail and Activation at one of the London's most awarded integrated marketing agencies. This is crucial hire for the agency; reporting directly to the Head of Planning, the Planner will be responsible for leading the strategic vision across Retail and Shopper activity. The planner must have deep shopper, retail (in-store and ecommerce) experience.
* The candidate must have proven experience in Retail and Shopper Marketing.
* Minimum 4 years' experience within a planning and strategy department.
* Broader campaign and brand experience would be a plus.
* Demonstrable experience of delivering on key insights and change from a variety of brands within the Retail landscape.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
* Help evolve the strategic direction for the brands/clients that focus on Retail trends and insights.
* Identification of new opportunities for organic growth.
* Improve the use of data driven and commercial driven methodologies to help effect change.
* Inspire and collaborate with the rest of the Planning & Strategy team.
* Working closely with both account and creative teams to create effective brand experiences.
If you're a Planner with a real passion for Retail and Shopper - not in traditional channels, then we would love to hear from you.
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Salary: Up to £90000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
Salary: Up to US$150000.00 per annum + + bonus & benefits
Salary: £70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
City of London, London
Salary: Up to £60000.00 per annum
Salary: Up to £90000.00 per annum