Integrated Strategist - Retail Sector - Creative Agency - London
The Retail Strategist:
Planner focused on Retail and Activation at one of the London's most awarded integrated marketing agencies. This is crucial hire for the agency; reporting directly to the Head of Planning, the Planner will be responsible for leading the strategic vision across Retail client portfolio activity. The planner must have deep customer experience, retail (in-store and ecommerce) experience.
The candidate must have proven experience in Retail sector.
- Minimum 4 years' experience within a planning and strategy department.
- Broader campaign and brand experience would be a plus.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering on key insights and change from a variety of brands within the Retail landscape.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Help evolve the strategic direction for the brands/clients that focus on Retail trends and insights.
- Identification of new opportunities for organic growth.
- Improve the use of data driven and commercial driven methodologies to help effect change.
- Inspire and collaborate with the rest of the Planning & Strategy team.
- Working closely with both account and creative teams to create effective brand experiences.
If you're a Planner with a real passion for Retail and Customer Experience Strategy - not in traditional channels, then we would love to hear from you.
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Retail Strategist - Creative Agency - London
- Contract type:
- Planning & Strategy
- London, England
- £45000 - £55000.00 per annum + benefits
- Contact name:
- Ali Wallace
- Contact email:
- Publish date: