Integrated Strategist - Retail Sector - Creative Agency - London
The Retail Strategist:
Planner focused on Retail and Activation at one of the London's most awarded integrated marketing agencies. This is crucial hire for the agency; reporting directly to the Head of Planning, the Planner will be responsible for leading the strategic vision across Retail client portfolio activity. The planner must have deep customer experience, retail (in-store and ecommerce) experience.
* The candidate must have proven experience in Retail sector.
* Minimum 4 years' experience within a planning and strategy department.
* Broader campaign and brand experience would be a plus.
* Demonstrable experience of delivering on key insights and change from a variety of brands within the Retail landscape.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
* Help evolve the strategic direction for the brands/clients that focus on Retail trends and insights.
* Identification of new opportunities for organic growth.
* Improve the use of data driven and commercial driven methodologies to help effect change.
* Inspire and collaborate with the rest of the Planning & Strategy team.
* Working closely with both account and creative teams to create effective brand experiences.
If you're a Planner with a real passion for Retail and Customer Experience Strategy - not in traditional channels, then we would love to hear from you.
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role.
Salary: £90000 - £110000.00 per annum
Sydney, New South Wales
Salary: £95000.00 - £105000.00 per annum + + relocation package/sponsorship
Salary: £80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum
Salary: £65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
Salary: £65000 - £85000 per annum + bonus + excellent benefits