A fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced QA Automation Engineer to join a talented engineering team, at an award-winning digital agency who build innovative products for global brands.
Skills and Experience required:
· 2-3 years' experience working as a QA Automation Engineer, with both native mobile Apps (iOS and Android) and web applications
· Proficient in developing automated test code, test data creation, test code execution, test result documentation and test summary creation
· Design and build BDD test cases using automated test frameworks such as Cucumber
· Excellence in Junit/TestNG, Maven and Jenkins integration
· Proven knowledge of relational databases, SQL and the ability to automate backend systems.
· API automation testing experience with Postman
· Experience working with Agile
If you have worked in a digital agency and love to try out new tools, techniques, and process to develop or discover please get in touch - We would love to hear from you!
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
You must be in or within commuting distance of Belfast as post COVID the role is to be based on site in their offices for at least 1 to 2 days per week. Immediate start required.
Salary £45-55K + benefits dependent on experience.