Are you a super organised Project Manager with a good experience of the creative process? Do you want to work on an iconic British retail brand?
This is an independent creative agency that transforms brands to get results. They love design, they understand customers and they're hooked on retail. They work with some of the world's biggest retailers and consumer brands to help them communicate with their customers in the most engaging and human way.
Due to a recent win, they're looking for a Project Manager to join the Client Services team on a large iconic retail account.
You'll be responsible for managing the day to day process on the account from client brief through to artwork.
- Manage the day to day work on the account from receipt of briefs to delivery
- Manage budgets and monitor resource across all projects
- Schedule and help traffic the work internally, working closely with the Business Director and creative team
- Manage the relationship with the clients' production agency as key liaison
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders both face to face and on the phone
- Work closely with the creative team to ensure all briefs and deadlines are met
- Travel to client offices to attend meetings on a regular basis
- Support the Business Director and the rest of the Client Services team as and when required
Is This You?
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and prioritise efficiently and effectively
- Thorough understanding of the creative process
- Experience of interrogating and challenging briefs and deadlines
- Brilliant commercial acumen and experience of managing budgets
- Calm under pressure and experience of working diplomatically with stakeholders
- Strong communication skills and experience of building positive relationships with creatives and client stakeholders
- Experience of retail brands a bonus
If this is the role for you, please apply immediately.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Project Manager - Creative Agency - London
- Contract type:
- Project Management
- City of London, London
- £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Additional benefits
- Contact name:
- Leila Denison-Pender
- Contact email:
- Publish date: