Are you a super organised Project Manager with at least 2 years in a creative agency? Are you interested in working on an alternative tobacco product?
This agency is one of the largest, best Total Brand Experience agency in the world. They do this as one global agency on six continents with more than 40 offices around the world. They work with global brands across Financial services, FMCG, Tech, Sports.
Ensuring the agency knows what is happening and who needs to do what and when.
- Develops working understanding of agency tools and processes and applies these directly to the successful running of the business (including, but not limited to finance & HR systems, creative services and project tracking)
- Makes use of agency tools in conveying all necessary information and ensures team do the same e.g. finance reporting, project documentation, status updates, project logs etc..
- Establishes effective relationships across agency multi-disciplinary teams e.g. Client Services, Events, Insight & Strategy, Creative, Technology & Integrated Production, Talent, Finance
- Learns global agency structure and functions, and uses resources appropriately and efficiently to the mutual benefit of the agency and client
- Ensures compliance with agency and client policies across projects.
- Ensures adoption of Project Management best practice and processes to widerproject team, setting up timelines and budgets and ensuring adherence to them
- Adheres to agency processes and timelines on Talent processes - appraisals, career planning, promotion & pay review cycles
- All over the detail - timings, costs, creative, reviews, meetings and communications.
- Seen as the "go to" person on projects.
Is This You?
- Previous agency project experience a must
- Experienced working across international markets and cultures preferable
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels
- Strong budget and financial management background
- Ability to work confidently with agency management systems.
- Collaborative approach to partnering with account, strategy, creative, technology & production partners
- Strong organisational and time management skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- 2+years' project management experience, ideally in a creative agency
- Good aptitude with MS office software - Excel, Word, O365,Powerpoint etc.
- A natural drive and talent for building up organic new business opportunities
If this is the role for you, please apply immediately.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Project Manager - Brand Experience Agency - London
- Contract type:
- Client ServicesProject Management
- City of London, London
- £30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + Additional benefits
- Contact name:
- Leila Denison-Pender
- Contact email:
- Publish date: