Senior Consultant - Events & Experiential
DNA is working with a multi-award-winning communications agency that specialises in employer branding, recruitment marketing, internal comms and more.
They are now looking for a Project Manager who can deliver assignments profitably and in a way which exceeds client expectations and actively supports the generation of new business across all areas of the business.
* Achieve high levels of client satisfaction on your projects
* Achieve agreed profit margins on all assignments whilst minimising overrun
* Play a significant role in supporting Account Directors to win new projects/streams of work from clients
* Develop our approach/methodology in your area of expertise to improve client service, differentiation, and efficiency.
* Achieving high levels of staff engagement, performance, and development on your assignments
* Project management expertise
* Strong team player
* Experience in delivering any of the capability areas in Attraction and Communications ideally with some experience in delivering digitally related projects
* Decisive and action oriented; excellent at working to project deadlines
* Works in a collaborative manner
* Innovative to provide solutions to clients' needs
* Self-motivated and proactive
* Passionate about people
* Passionate about clients, understanding their industry, frustrations and "their world"
* Excellent track record of project or client management in a professional services, consulting, or other relevant industry
* Demonstrable experience of managing multi service projects successfully
* Gathers market and client intelligence and keeps abreast of latest developments in people and resource management
* Learns from reviewing outcomes of project and repeating successful ones, and from colleagues' successes
Salary: up to £45K DOE
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send your CV to me via the "link" below to be considered. I can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what my client is looking for.
Salary: £55000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Salary: £30000.00 - £33000.00 per annum + DOE
Salary: £35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
Salary: £30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum