DNA recruit is working with a CX Consultancy looking for a Programme Director to lead their programme and project management teams. They work with large brands with big plans of delivering new, strategic, customer-centric initiatives often in complex and dynamic environments. This often requires a large programme of work that must be carefully designed, launched, and governed, all within the context of the brand's culture and organisational structures.
You will be responsible for:
- Full ownership of their programme / project market propositions and go-to-market strategies.
- Recruit and build out their growing programme / project team.
- Outline the learning and development pathways for programme / project and inspire personal development of the programme / project individuals.
- Provide coaching to members of the internal programme / project teams and teams at client brands.
As a driver in this field, you will be capable of architecting complex delivery programmes, communicating with high level executives and lead programme teams and individuals in business change roles.
These teams/individuals might be responsible for the setup and execution of processes such as:
- Programme planning
- Progress reporting and tracking
- Risk and issue management
- Dependency management
- Quality management
- Budget management
- Benefits tracking
Is this you, do you have the following experience:
- 6+ years' experience architecting and leading large-scale programmes of work, ideally in a customer transformation context.
- Ideally, a programme / project management certification (i.e.: MSP, Prince 2 or other).
- Experience developing and implementing business change management initiatives.
- Extensive experience leading winning teams.
- Experience working in a variety of delivery models including waterfall and agile.
- Expertise in how agile delivery can be applied at an enterprise level.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst delivering against many conflicting priorities.
- A knack for communicating to executive stakeholders.
Do you want to be part of a Customer Experience Design consultancy on a journey of rapid expansion? If so, we would love to hear from you ASAP!
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter