DNA Recruit are working with a leading agency who are looking for a Programme Director with experience of delivering complicated CRM programmes across multiple channels. The role requires a seasoned Ops lead who is well-versed in managing complex organisational structures and multi-channel marketing programmes.
Background and experience required:
- Agency experience is essential.
- You will have experience defining and embedding new ops models.
- You will have team leadership and project oversight experience, including course correction where necessary to ensure programmes are delivered perfectly and are on time and on budget
- You will have experience managing resource and matching skill sets within budget and a keen interest in following marketing and project management trends
- You will have experience supporting client service and strategy with account development plans
- You will have experience of being a bridge between internal teams and delivery partners to ensure client objectives are realised to understand key dependencies in the end to end process
- You will have experience of being responsible for establishing and maintaining a cohesive and successful partnership between clients, third party agencies and internal teams
- You'll enjoy making organisation change and managing people through that change
- You'll have a run at things we've not done before and get a kick out of finding work arounds.
- You get the reality of learning on the job.
- You'll roll up your sleeves and get stuck in to get things done.
Is this you?
Salary: £80-100K + fantastic environment + Excellent Bens
(6 months fixed term contract with a strong possibility of permanent)
If you are interested and feel that you can answer yes to the above, then we urge you to get in touch so that we can spill the beans on the client we are working with. Please get in touch ASAP by sending your CV to Stephen or by clicking apply.