An experienced Production Manager/ Senior Production Manager is needed to join this award winning experiential agency is in the heart of London.
This brand-savvy, experienced team delivers live brand marketing for a range of clients in the automotive, telecoms, travel, sports and leisure markets. They believe there is no substitute for the effect of human interaction in the creation of true brand fans.
- Primary point of contact for suppliers
- Pull together comprehensive supplier briefings at selection stage
- Support team members with any supplier issues
- Ensure that all potential future business opportunities are explored
- Foster a culture of outstanding client service within the team
- Attend client meetings as required and provide point of contact to clients as required
- Work with finance to set up new suppliers onto Concept
- To participate in new business pitches where appropriate
Commercial and Financial Focus:
- Work closely with the finance team to ensure cash flow for supplier payments is carefully managed
- Communicate business development opportunities to Account Director and new business to Future Factory
- Support the Account Director in developing responses to briefs
- Keep a firm handle over the financial side of the supplier management process to ensure that the projects deliver their GP targets
- Manage team expectations in line with the budget
- Ensure all production financial elements are entered into concept, mainly timesheets and purchase orders.
Organising and delivering work:
- Lead process of project delivery, liaise with the rest of the business to flag up any concerns
- Ability to prioritise own tasks and communicate this to Account and Creative teams
- Provide quality evaluation of projects completed
- Ensure the company procedures are adhered to at all times
- Keep the production folder in the job folders up to date.
- Project manage ensuring realistic timetable
- Plan ahead and flag and potential clashes of key project dates so alternative resource can be found if required
- Ensure Health and Safety and Hygiene training is given to all site staff as appropriate.
- Continually looking for innovative solutions, meeting new suppliers to explore possibilities and feeding back recommendations to rest of business
- Ensuring innovation and creativity within each project; which mu
- Ask for and value others' input to help make better decisions
- Actively promote working together to achieve team goals
- Adapt style to the needs of different people
- Bring any conflict within the team out into the open and encourage or facilitate a beneficial resolution
- Prepare for weekly team meetings
- Willing to give constructive feedback and praise to individuals who have performed well
If this is the role for you, please apply immediately. Salary up to £50K.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Production Manager/ Senior PM - Experiential - London
- Contract type:
- Project Management
- City of London, London
- £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Additional benefits
- Contact name:
- Leila Denison-Pender
- Contact email:
- Publish date: