An experienced Production Manager is urgently needed to join this Event Production company based in Harlow, Essex.
This is a theatrical design and production company. They produce and deliver a diverse range of sets and props for events, product launches, exhibitions, sampling campaigns and experiential marketing projects. Designing and building for brands with innovation, craftsmanship and theatrical flair they are a small family business that enjoy working at the forefront of the experiential marketing and agency industry. High quality production finish is their trademark and a strong team ethic their ethos.
They are seeking a Production Manager to ensure that all their projects are delivered on time and on budget and to the required specification.
This is a pivotal hands-on role managing a hardworking and committed production team. You will be responsible for the full end to end production for all projects - taking the lead on production and project management from brief through to delivery and working effectively with the client, production team and sub-contractors on a daily basis.
- proactive planning, coordination, control and fulfilment of all production of projects
- Attending all project briefings and production meetings then implementing project management and negotiating with the workshop to meet deadlines and budget
- Liaising and communicating well with the client by issuing regular updated timelines, images and leading client visit presentations thus building strong relationships on behalf of the company
- Find creative and cost effective production solutions and report on production issues in a timely and accurate manner
- Regular workshop contact to monitor QC throughout production process
- Assist with quote costings as requested and sign off on supplier invoices in a timely manner.
- Ensure all administration is kept current to ensure up to date information is available for the rest of the company
Is this you?
Candidates would ideally come from a proven theatrical or exhibition background at a senior level and have experience in production management of a broad range of sets, props and modular units, from conception through to execution.
Working with an adaptable, flexible, accommodating attitude is a must and understanding the ever changing demands of high end brands is essential.
Candidates should demonstrate the following:
- Experience in exacting manufacturing projects
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience of planning and scheduling
- Experienced in supervising and motivating a team of workers
- Good computer skills around MS office
- Auto CAD skills an advantage but not essential
- Experienced in the planning and executing of projects based around strict budgets and deadlines
- Ability to deliver reports on scheduling and costs
- Monitor product standards and implement quality-control programme
- A joinery or theatre background is an advantage but not essential
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and a team player
- Excellent attention to detail
If this is the role for you, please apply immediately.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Production Manager - Event Production Agency - Harlow
- Contract type:
- internal Roles (DNA roles only)
- Harlow, Essex
- £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Additional benefits
- Contact name:
- Leila Denison-Pender
- Contact email:
- Publish date: