Do you love experiential? Have you got production experience working on events/stand builds? Fancy joining the production team of this great experiential agency as Production Exec?
This is a mid size Global Brand Experience Agency. It was set up in 2005 and now has around 40 employees. Based in central London.
They are a full-service agency, offering everything from strategy through to evaluation. They have in house specialist teams across Staffing, Production, Planning, Research, and Creative.
Some of the clients they work with include global brands in FMCG, Alcohol, Publishing, Tech.
You will be a key part of the Production team and have the opportunity to work across all the agency's clients, delivering a variety of experiential marketing activities including live events, road shows, exhibitions / installations and in-store activities.
The Production team are hands on and work closely with all other agency departments, integrating closely with the account teams and sometimes taking client facing roles where appropriate.
Reporting to: Production Manager
- Supporting and working alongside senior members of the team on larger projects and running smaller projects with guidance
- Delivering a variety of brand experiences and pushing boundaries with new technological innovations.
- Working with our roster of suppliers to assess costs and feasibility of creative concepts and advising creative and account management teams
- Managing logistics on experiential campaigns; advising on vehicle requirements, stock pickups and creating logistic schedules
- Onsite / build management for activations
- Create and compile health and safety documentation for relevant projects
- To review and investigate new technologies and how they could be used in experiential campaigns
Skills and experience required
- Experience working on brand / experiential activations
- Knowledge of working with and managing build / set suppliers
- Health and safety knowledge and the ability to create risk assessments and method statement for experiential events.
- Confident budgeting skills
- Interest in and love for new technologies and how they impact experiential.
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of print production methods and materials
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about high quality events and activations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this is the role for you and you have the right to work in the UK, please apply immediately.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
- Job Title:
- Production Executive - Experiential Agency - London
- Contract type:
- Client ServicesProject Management
- City of London, London
- £25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Additional benefits
- Contact name:
- Leila Denison-Pender
- Contact email:
- Publish date: